Tomorrow at this time we’ll be halfway into November’s Austin Downtown Experience – cocktails will be flowin’, vvs will be mixin’, and new connections will be building. This month’s theme is Health & Wellness, so we’ve partnered with some pretty fab companies in the ATX to make sure you’re taken care of this season.
About our Raffle Sponsors:
• RIDE Indoor Cycling is a workout with attitude, class, sass, boogying and spirituality. This is a workout that is nearly as sophisticated as you are.
• Restore Cryotherapy believes most people can benefit from whole body cryotherapy, from the elite athlete in training, the weekend warrior wanting recovery, the post-op patient trying to supplement PT, to the person who may be in chronic pain looking for a holistic alternative for relief.
• Mamma Chia pairs the highest quality organic chia seeds with delicious organic fruit juices to create our popular and deliciously fun chia seed drinks!
• JuiceLand Cesar Chavez features a plethora of organic vegetable juices and superfood smoothies that taste as good as they feel. Other offerings include unique raw and vegan culinary creations made in house, fresh juice cleanses available for delivery, and herbal tonics aimed to enhance vitality.
• Streamline Cycles is a bike shop created to help all cyclists of all kinds. They are here to serve Austin’s biking community needs, and they are locally based and a proud supporter of keeping Austin local.
• Eastside Yoga was created to hold a sacred space of Yoga for the purpose of supporting the physical practice, cultivate healing, develop Self-awareness and enable spiritual connection for all who come through their doors.
The raffle will benefit Heroes for Children, a charity that supports families of children with cancer – something that every single person can get behind.
As always, thank you to our sponsors who will be keeping you refreshed – Mighty Swell Cocktails, Cathead Vodka, South Austin Brewery, & Dulce Vida Tequila …and this month keep an eye out for some fancy Senoritas! 😉
See ya’s tomorrow!